Sea Wolf is prepared for your adventure on the blue. Try your luck for deep-sea fishing in the channel between Zanzibar and Pemba a renowned fishing spot you can expect six different types of billfish slack, tuna, wahoo, king mackerel, barracuda, dorado, giant trevally and many more. Sea Wolf can take you out in the deep-sea before Zanzibar, Tanzania because it is a fully equipped deep-sea fishing boat. She is a 28ft CrisCraft and runs on two reliable Yamaha four-stroke engines. Equipped with a flybridge, a two bunk Cabin with a porta-potty and plenty of storage space she is your perfect companion on the sea.
Capacity: 6 Guests
- life jackets
- Two life rings
- First aid kit
- Fire blanket
- Two fire extinguishers
- Vhf radio/ 8ft antenna
- Garmin GPS/chart/sounder
- Navigation lights, bilge pump
- Stainless steel safety railing along the bow
- Lee outriggers (double rigged) and center rigger and Penn Downrigger
- 7-rod holders (6rod rocket launcher on the bridge)
- 6 rods and reels, an assortment of lures Moldcraft, Rapala, Islander, Jigs, Squids, Traces, and Birds.
- Fixed gaff, flying gaff
- Full fighting chair with foot and armrests made in South Africa and two molded rear facing chairs